Sunday, February 10, 2008

2008.02.10 Why do I have to check myself? Lev 13-14

Lev 13:2 "When a person has on the skin of his body a swelling or an eruption or a spot, and it turns into a case of leprous disease on the skin of his body, then he shall be brought to Aaron the priest or to one of his sons the priests,

Important that this is discovered not just for the person with the leprosy, but for the nation. Because if this is not contained then the rest of the people will be infected.

this is just like the person who wanted to travel. He had a case of tuberculosus or some other airborne disease. He wanted so bad to do his agenda that he endagered many people not only on the flight, but the people that he came into contact with after he landed. He only thought about himself.

God has his best for everyone and that may conflict with your own plans, your own desires. It maybe inconvenient, but best all around. But it is so difficult to see when we are in the midst of being disruppted.

Father, help me to trust you even if I don't understand why I must go through what I do. I pray that you would lead me and that I would be able to see with your Kingdom eyes. Amen.

No comments: